This SPCA program connects dog-and-owner therapy teams with children to grow children's literacy, self-confidence, and socio-empathic skills. Wonderful for those learning to read, who "underperform," or for whom extra attention in vocabulary or grammar is desired. Your child will love reading to this calm canine, Oliver, and learning specialist, Linda. For ages 4-7 but older welcome.
Books, songs, rhymes, and fun for children of all ages unless noted.
- Musical Family Storytime in Russian
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 7:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Family Storytime
- Thursday, September 29, 2016, 10:00 amParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Japanese Parents' Group & Storytime
- Thursday, September 29, 2016, 10:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room