This SPCA program connects dog-and-owner therapy teams with children to grow children's literacy, self-confidence, and socio-empathic skills. Wonderful for those learning to read, who "underperform," or for whom extra attention in vocabulary or grammar is desired. Your child will love reading to this calm canine, Oliver, and learning specialist, Linda. For ages 4-7 but older welcome.
Books, songs, rhymes, and fun for children of all ages unless noted.
- Japanese Parents' Group & Storytime
- Thursday, October 27, 2016, 10:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Read For The Record Storytime
- Thursday, October 27, 2016, 10:00 amParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Read for the Record: Family Storytime
- Thursday, October 27, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room