Wondering how to prepare the beautiful produce that our local farmers are growing and selling at the Farmers Market? Join us for a live demonstration of how to sauté chard at the Heart of the City Farmers Market with Biblio Bistro, the Library's mobile kitchen.
Biblio Bistro will be at the Farmers Market every 3rd Wednesday of the month, weather permitting.
See the full Swiss Chard list
Note: This event will be taking place at a location outside the San Francisco network of public libraries. For questions concerning the event, please contact the hosting library: Main Library.
This is a Food & Health program from SFPL. Try out new foods or a new healthy activity.
- Diabetes Education
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, January 23, 2017, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- After School Snack
- Monday, January 23, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Gentle Chiropractic with Christina Meakim
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Sidewalk Talk for Empathy with Traci Ruble
- Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.