Wondering how to prepare the beautiful produce that our local farmers are growing and selling at the Farmers Market? Join us for a live demonstration of how to sauté chard at the Heart of the City Farmers Market with Biblio Bistro, the Library's mobile kitchen.
Biblio Bistro will be at the Farmers Market every 3rd Wednesday of the month, weather permitting.
See the full Swiss Chard list
Note: This event will be taking place at a location outside the San Francisco network of public libraries. For questions concerning the event, please contact the hosting library: Main Library.
This is a Food & Health program from SFPL. Try out new foods or a new healthy activity.
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, June 27, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Biblio Bistro at Main Children's Center
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 5:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 6:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Vinyasa Yoga for Beginners & Non-Yogis
- Monday, June 27, 2016, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach General Floor Area
- It Just Makes Scents!
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Learn to Make Yogurt
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 6:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.