Wondering how to prepare the beautiful produce that our local farmers are growing and selling at the Farmers Market? Join us for a live demonstration of how to sauté chard at the Heart of the City Farmers Market with Biblio Bistro, the Library's mobile kitchen.
Biblio Bistro will be at the Farmers Market every 3rd Wednesday of the month, weather permitting.
See the full Swiss Chard list
Note: This event will be taking place at a location outside the San Francisco network of public libraries. For questions concerning the event, please contact the hosting library: Main Library.
This is a Food & Health program from SFPL. Try out new foods or a new healthy activity.
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 3:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 3:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Asian Snack Trials
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Tai Chi for Beginners with Irving Rothstein
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, 10th Avenue Park
- Healthier Living Talk Series
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 2:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Healthier Living Program
- Saturday, May 28, 2016, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.