Wondering how to prepare the beautiful produce that our local farmers are growing and selling at the Farmers Market? Join us for a live demonstration of how to sauté chard at the Heart of the City Farmers Market with Biblio Bistro, the Library's mobile kitchen.
Biblio Bistro will be at the Farmers Market every 3rd Wednesday of the month, weather permitting.
See the full Swiss Chard list
Note: This event will be taking place at a location outside the San Francisco network of public libraries. For questions concerning the event, please contact the hosting library: Main Library.
This is a Food & Health program from SFPL. Try out new foods or a new healthy activity.
- Rock the Bike & Make Smoothies!
- Saturday, July 30, 2016, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced Patio
- Lunch is on Us!
- Monday, August 1, 2016, 12:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, August 1, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- How to Shop and Eat Healthy on a Budget
- Thursday, July 28, 2016, 6:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Canning Basics
- Saturday, July 30, 2016, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Laughter Yoga
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.