Wondering how to prepare the beautiful produce that our local farmers are growing and selling at the Farmers Market? Join us for a live demonstration of how to sauté chard at the Heart of the City Farmers Market with Biblio Bistro, the Library's mobile kitchen.
Biblio Bistro will be at the Farmers Market every 3rd Wednesday of the month, weather permitting.
See the full Swiss Chard list
Note: This event will be taking place at a location outside the San Francisco network of public libraries. For questions concerning the event, please contact the hosting library: Main Library.
This is a Food & Health program from SFPL. Try out new foods or a new healthy activity.
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- After School Snack
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Biblio Bistro at The Mix
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Maker - 2nd Fl
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Essential Oils for Everyday Wellness
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Healthier Living
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.