Wondering how to prepare the beautiful produce that our local farmers are growing and selling at the Farmers Market? Join us for a live demonstration of how to sauté chard at the Heart of the City Farmers Market with Biblio Bistro, the Library's mobile kitchen.
Biblio Bistro will be at the Farmers Market every 3rd Wednesday of the month, weather permitting.
See the full Swiss Chard list
Note: This event will be taking place at a location outside the San Francisco network of public libraries. For questions concerning the event, please contact the hosting library: Main Library.
This is a Food & Health program from SFPL. Try out new foods or a new healthy activity.
- Adults Visit The Mix
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Mix: General Floor Area - 2nd Fl
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, October 3, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- After School Snack
- Monday, October 3, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Monday, October 3, 2016, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Laughter Yoga for All Ages
- Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Healthier Living
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.