It's easier than ever for authors to publish their own books, but how do you create a book that will satisfy your readers and make an impact in the marketplace? In this presentation award-winning book designer and blogger Joel Friedlander will walk you through the options available to self-publishing authors to make their books stand out in the crowd. You will learn about: options for creating your book interior; book cover successes and failures; dealing with vendors and budgets; and avoiding typical "newbie" mistakes.
- Grafton Tyler Brown
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- From Homelessness to Housing in San Francisco
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Soul-Making Keats Literary Awards
- Sunday, March 5, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.