Come learn more about Home Match San Francisco, a new program funded by the Mayor’s Office of Housing and Community Development that connects homeowners interested in renting extra space in their home with home seekers who are low to moderate income and live, work, or attend school in San Francisco. Home Match San Francisco is a joint program of Northern California Presbyterian Home & Service and Episcopal Senior Communities. The program provides a platform, interviews, applications, background screening, housing counseling, mediation and referral services as needed, and support to connect homeowners and home seekers. This is a free service to those who qualify for this program.
- Anchor Brewing Co. Tour -- WAIT LIST ONLY!
- Thursday, January 26, 2017, 3:30 pm
- If I am not Black, what does Black Lives Matter mean to me?
- Tuesday, February 7, 2017, 4:30 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Parents, Peers and Pasta
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017, 5:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room