Do you consider yourself a power user of LinkedIn? But have you struggled to turn your LinkedIn activity into results for your job search? In this advanced level workshop, you’ll learn strategies for building a professional brand and reputation on LinkedIn that will concretely help you find the right job or advance in your current role.
Note: This is an advanced class. Attendees must have a complete LinkedIn profile, multiple LinkedIn connections, and be familiar with the basic LinkedIn functionality.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- College Funding
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- SAT 10 Hour Intensive Workshop
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 5:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Discovery Zone - 2nd Fl
- Career Coaching
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Business, Science & Technology
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Career Online High School Information Session
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- SAT Critical Reading Strategy Workshop
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area