This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
Events for adults and children dealing with disabilities, their families, friends and allies.
- Constance Fenimore Woolson: She-Novelist in Venice
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Thursdays at Noon Films: Postcards from the Edge
- Thursday, March 30, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Friday Music Jam
- Friday, March 31, 2017, 3:00 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.