1-2pm on the following Thursdays: 1/12, 1/26, 2/9, 2/23, 3/9, and 3/23
Come enjoy an energizing chair yoga class! Practiced in and supported by a chair, learn yoga poses and breathing techniques to create strength, flexibility and balance. No yoga experience necessary! Suitable for beginners, seniors, and anyone else who wants a slower-paced exercise program. Learn how to release tension, energize your body and calm your mind.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
March is International Women’s History Month.
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 8:30 amMain Library, Fulton Street Steps
- Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 1:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- CANCELLED-Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Workshop on Social Security
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 6:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area