San Francisco Master Gardeners Present -
Learn about cool, temperate, and tropical zone orchids. Which type is good for you? Get to know cool growing orchids for San Francisco and the Coast such as Phaelaenopis orchids. Discover how to successfully re-pot your orchid, water, feed and get them to re-bloom, and ways to deal with common pests and diseases.
Presenter Master Gardener Lisa Erdos: Lisa worked in quality for the pharmaceutical industry for 30 years before becoming a Master Gardener in 2009. She enjoys gardening with senior citizens at San Francisco’s 30th Street Senior Center and the Saint Francis of Assisi Senior Housing Community, growing Masdevallia, Cymbidium, Dendrobium kingianum and Phalaenopsis orchids in San Francisco, and is continually surprised that they bloom and thrive.
- Anchor Brewing Co. Tour -- WAIT LIST ONLY!
- Thursday, January 26, 2017, 3:30 pm
- If I am not Black, what does Black Lives Matter mean to me?
- Tuesday, February 7, 2017, 4:30 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Parents, Peers and Pasta
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017, 5:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Connecting Home Owners and Home Seekers
- Thursday, January 26, 2017, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Growing Roses in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Saturday, February 4, 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Your Mission Community Market
- Saturday, February 11, 2017, 3:00 pmMission, Mission Garden