Have a disability and are seeking employment? Join us in The Learning Studio with Department of Rehabilitation's Evan Xu and learn about how the Department of Rehabilitation can help you get back on the path of employment.
The California Department of Rehabilitation works in partnership with consumers and other stakeholders to provide services and advocacy resulting in employment, independent living and equality for individuals with disabilities.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
Events for adults and children dealing with disabilities, their families, friends and allies.
- Resume Reviews & Interview Prep
- Sunday, February 19, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Sycip Room - Floor 4
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 8:30 amMain Library, Fulton Street Steps
- SAT 10 Hour Intensive Workshop
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 5:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Discovery Zone - 2nd Fl
- LinkedIn for Job Search Beginning Level 1
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 5:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- ACT 10 Hour Intensive Workshop
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 6:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl