Patient library staff and volunteers provide basic support in getting to know your digital device. Please have your device fully charged and know your sign-in information and passwords.
Do you have an eReader? Did you know that you can check out electronic editions of library books for free? Learn how to enjoy San Francisco Public Library’s collection of more than 40,000 eBooks at this workshop. Bring your Kindle, Nook, iPad or other eReader device with you and learn how to use it to download materials from the Library website.
Learn more about our eBook resources with these simple tutorials.
The Bridge at Main is a literacy and learning center that prioritizes community learning, adult literacy, youth and family literacy and technology literacy to create a learning environment for 21st Century skills.
- eBook Help
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 4:30 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Friday, March 24, 2017, 3:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- eBook Drop-in
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 4:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.