Patient library staff and volunteers provide basic support in getting to know your digital device. Please have your device fully charged and know your sign-in information and passwords.
Do you have an eReader? Did you know that you can check out electronic editions of library books for free? Learn how to enjoy San Francisco Public Library’s collection of more than 40,000 eBooks at this workshop. Bring your Kindle, Nook, iPad or other eReader device with you and learn how to use it to download materials from the Library website.
Learn more about our eBook resources with these simple tutorials.
The Bridge at Main is a literacy and learning center that prioritizes community learning, adult literacy, youth and family literacy and technology literacy to create a learning environment for 21st Century skills.
- Girls Who Code
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 4:30 pmMain Library, Mix: Discovery Zone - 2nd Fl
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 6:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View General Floor Area
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Monday, January 23, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, January 23, 2017, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Monday, January 23, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio