Do you need help in your job search or career change?
Would you like to work with a life coach to create the change you desire?
Coaching is helpful for self-inquiry and self-assessment, as well as to receive encouragement, guidance on best practices, structure and “homework” to stay on track.
Information is also available about free library & local resources for the practical skill building parts of the job search.
Free half hour sessions are available most Tuesdays 6 - 7:30 p.m. Wednesdays 12 - 1 p.m., Thursdays, 10 - 12 p.m. & 1 - 3 p.m. by appointment.
Your appointment will be in the study rooms of the 4th floor - Main Library.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- College Funding
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- SAT 10 Hour Intensive Workshop
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 5:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Discovery Zone - 2nd Fl
- Career Coaching
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Business, Science & Technology
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Career Online High School Information Session
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- SAT Critical Reading Strategy Workshop
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area