Do you need help in your job search or career change?
Would you like to work with a life coach to create the change you desire?
Coaching is helpful for self-inquiry and self-assessment, as well as to receive encouragement, guidance on best practices, structure and “homework” to stay on track.
Information is also available about free library & local resources for the practical skill building parts of the job search.
Free half hour sessions are available most Tuesdays 6 - 7:30 p.m. Wednesdays 12 - 1 p.m., Thursdays, 10 - 12 p.m. & 1 - 3 p.m. by appointment.
Your appointment will be in the study rooms of the 4th floor - Main Library.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Resume Reviews & Interview Prep
- Sunday, February 19, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Sycip Room - Floor 4
- SAT 10 Hour Intensive Workshop
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 5:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Discovery Zone - 2nd Fl
- Career Coaching
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Business, Science & Technology
- LinkedIn for Job Search Beginning Level 1
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 5:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- ACT 10 Hour Intensive Workshop
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 6:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl