This class is geared toward persons who have little or no experience with computers, social media and basic office programs.
- January 5: Navigating the interface
- January 12: Opening an email account
- January 19: Accessing Social Media
- January 26: Practicing What We Learned
- February 2: Navigating the Interface
- February 9: Opening an email account
- February 16: Accessing Social Media
- February 23: No Class
This program is presented by The Arc San Francisco, a non-profit agency. The mission of The Arc San Francisco is to serve people with developmental disabilities by promoting self-determination, dignity and quality of life.
The Bridge at Main is a literacy and learning center that prioritizes community learning, adult literacy, youth and family literacy and technology literacy to create a learning environment for 21st Century skills.
Inclusive programs have been designed for patrons with autism spectrum disorders, sensory integration issues, developmental disabilities, learning differences, or other special needs. Everyone is welcome!
- Next Chapter Book Club
- Friday, February 24, 2017, 3:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, February 24, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- FOG Readers - Free Reading Help- Information Session
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Golden Gate Rm - 5th Fl
- Math Drop-in for Adults
- Friday, February 24, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Dealing with Digital Photos (in Mandarin)
- Friday, February 24, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Friday, February 24, 2017, 4:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area