Everything You Need to Know About Borrowing Items From SFPL
January 3 – February 14, 2017
Return your overdue items, clear your record and begin enjoying all of the fabulous resources that the Library has to offer!
- How to manage your account, request items, renew items you have borrowed, and check for fines.
- Fines and Fees
- Schedule of fees for overdue materials and lost library cards
- Get a Library Card
- Information on how to obtain a library card
- Item Limits
- Library cardholders may check out a maximum of 50 items at one time. All items circulate for three weeks and can be renewed up to three times unless there are other hold requests
- Interlibrary Loan and Link +
- Borrowing materials not available in the SFPL library catalog
- Telephone, email or text alerts are sent when requested books, eBooks, videos, DVDs, CDs and audiocassettes have arrived, may be renewed, and when materials are overdue
- Renew Items
- How to renew items before they are overdue, in person, by phone or online.
- Returning Items
- You may return SFPL, Interlibrary Loan and Link+ materials to ANY of the branches or the Main Library regardless of where they were checked out. Please do not put Interlibrary Loan and Link+ books in any book drop. You must return them to an SFPL service counter