You can renew your materials online with your library card number and PIN/password. Renew materials Instructions:
- Go to the Log In page.
- Enter your Library card number or username, and PIN/password.
- Select checkbox next to the item(s) you want to renew.
- Click on the Renew button
To renew items by telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, call: (415) 557-4511. Or go to Renew Items by Telephone for more information.
Some items may not be renewable due to:
- Outstanding holds (requests) by other patrons
- Fines above $10
- An expired Library card (Registration)
- You may have already renewed the item the maximum number of times (3 renewals per item).
Call Borrower Services at 415-557-4400 for questions about your account.