- Click the Reserve a Computer button above.
- Select the location at which you would like to reserve a computer from the dropdown menu.
- Type in your Library card number and PIN/password.
- From the next dropdown menus, select either the Area you would like to use a PC in (“Adult”, “Children”, “Hoopla Station”, etc.) or the specific computer you would like to use.
- Select the date and time you’d prefer for your reservation to occur.
- Click Submit.
- Write down the computer station number, and the reservation date and time.
- NOTE: If a reservation is not available at the time you requested, the system will show you the next available reservation highlighted in red.
- To accept a reservation, click Accept. To cancel a reservation, click Cancel this Reservation.
Reservations are held for a ten-minute grace period past the start of the session. After that time, the booking is automatically canceled, the computer becomes available for a walk-up booking and the ten minutes will be deducted from the user's daily computer allotment of 120 minutes per location. Users who are late for their bookings must do walk-up bookings to use their remaining time.
Please note that SFPL does not provide headphones for use on the computers.