Photos pictures and visual materials will be scanned into TIFF type files.
- Please fill in the following form: Copy Picture Application Form
- System Image Application Form (PDF) - please fill in and print this form can not be stored
- Please see below table scan cost.
- Before using this service must pay a fee, please check (only the United States bank) or cash checks, checks payable to San Francisco Public Library. Currently we do not accept credit cards.
- Accept bank transfer. Libraries need to wait until the Ministry of Finance received the full payment to complete your application. Without exception, the process may be delayed for two weeks.
- TIFF files to burn onto a CD or send files using FTP.
- Usually need seven days of application, large or complex documents you will need a longer time.
- For more difficult to scan individual files or an emergency application, the library may charge higher fees.
- No refund .
|Existing data scanning 300 dpi TIFF (online database)||$ 15.00|
|New data scanning 300 dpi TIFF (no electronic filing)||$ 20.00|
|New data scanning 600 dpi TIFF||$ 35.00|
|New Data Scan 1200 dpi TIFF||$ 50.00|
|4000 ppi TIFF new data scanning slides, negatives, glass negatives||$ 35.00|
|CD discs charges||$ 1.00|
Apply to the historic center of San Francisco Library, please email: email@example.com , phone: 415-557-4567, or visit the library on the sixth floor in the opening hours of the historic center.
All images are limited to personal enjoyment purposes. Such as has not been allowed any reproduction, redistribution, re-publication, exhibition or for any other purpose is prohibited. To request permission, please fill out the appropriate forms and submit them to the municipal library in the historic center of San Francisco.