The Government Information Center at the San Francisco Public Library has put together these informative factsheets to help city agency staff and nonprofit organizations that do business with the City conform to the Sunshine Ordinance and other San Francisco code requirements for the posting of meeting notices and agendas.
- Agenda Posting Factsheet (PDF)
- To assist City agency staff with posting requirements for agendas.
- Official Published Documents Factsheet (PDF)
- To assist City agency staff with requirements for sending all official publications to the Library.
- Notice-Posting Factsheet for Nonprofits (PDF)
- To assist Nonprofit organizations who do business with the City with posting requirements for public meetings.
- Checklist for Sending Documents to the Library (PDF)