You are invited to participate with your learner in the monthly Wednesday Night Readers book discussions.
Please tell your learner about the book club and watch for announcements about upcoming titles.
To sign up for the book club, you or your learner may call (415) 557-4388.
Tutor Round Tables
Tutor Round Table meetings give tutors the opportunity to share experiences, ideas, and successes with other volunteer tutors and Project Read staff.
We discuss strategies to meet the needs of adult learners and address any concerns tutors may have. To reserve your place for a class, please call (415) 557-4388. Tutor Roundtable meetings are scheduled on Tuesday evenings and Saturday afternoons and usually last about an hour.
Project Read Tutor Roundtable Schedule for 2014
- Tuesday, January 7, 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, February 1, 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 4, 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 5, 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 6, 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 7, 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 8, 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 2, 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 4, 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 18, 6:00 p.m.
Meetings through August will take place in the Project Read Conference Room on the 2nd Floor of the Main Library. October and November meetings will be held in the new 5th floor literacy and learning center.