Artículos & Bases de Datos
- Biographical Information Guide
- How to find biographical information at SFPL.
- Biography and Genealogy Master Index | (Gale)
- Biographical and genealogical index to contemporary and historical figures worldwide.Current
- Biography Resource Center+Marquis Whos Who | (Gale)
- Full text biographies and articles on contemporary and historical figures worldwide.Texto completo1927 - present
- Discover new books based on your interests and previous favorite reads. Find reviews, author bios and interviews, subscribe to newsletters related to books and authors and get tips on starting your own book club. There are also direct links into the library’s catalog for holding information.
- An online early literacy resource that combines storybooks with video. For pre-kindergartners to third graders.
- Booklist Online
- Published by the American Library Association, Booklist is a collection of over 120,000 book reviews and thousands of articles going back to 1992.
- Books in Print
- Publication information on 5 million book, audio book, and video titles. Includes reviews for many titles.Current
- Business Source Complete | (EBSCO)
- Business Source Complete is the world's definitive scholarly business database, providing the leading collection of bibliographic and full text content. As part of the comprehensive coverage offered by this database, indexing and abstracts for the most important scholarly business journals back as far as 1886 are included. In addition, searchable cited references are provided for more than 1,300 journals.Texto completo1886 - current