The U.S. Industry & Trade Collection includes over 500 trade directories and buying guides. These references provide information for more than 300 domestic industries and services.
- Manufacturing - with manufacturing directories for all 50 states; useful for locating manufacturer product sources.
- Services/Transportation/Utilities - with directories for advertising, consultants, and other services.
- Retail - with directories for chain stores, groceries, shopping centers, etc.
- Secondary Market/Wholesale - with wholesaler directories, recycling market directories, and more.
- Building Trades - with resources for estimating building costs and locating building materials, equipment, and specifications.