To Access Your Library Record, Log In to the Classic Catalog
Already Logged In?
Return to Your Library Record by going to the Classic Catalog and clicking on the Library Record button.
Things You Can Do in Your Library Record in Classic Catalog
- View your Library card expiration date
- View a list of the items you have checked out and their due dates
- Renew borrowed items
- View the "Pick up by Date" for your Holds
- Change the Pickup Location on your outstanding Holds
- Going on vacation and don't want to lose your place in line? Simply place a FREEZE on your items
- Make Preferred Searches
- Modify your PIN
- Get Telephone or Email Notifications
- Pay your library fines and fees with Visa or Mastercard.