How to Find Large Print Books
- On the main Library Catalog search screen, select Subject from the second drop-down menu and type in "large type books" (this will bring up more choices than if you typed "large print"). Click on the Search Catalog button.
- Click on Large Type Books
- From the View Entire Collection drop-down menu, you may limit your search to a specific location or Adult/Teen Materials or Children's Materials Only.
* You may further limit your search by location, language, etc. by clicking the Limit/Sort Search button.
Keyword Search Examples
On the main Library Catalog search screen, you may also use Keywords to search for a subject (biography, fiction, etc.), title, or author.
- Large type and biography or large type Grisham (you may omit the word "and").
- Large type Tolkien will bring up approximately four Tolkien titles.
- Large type and Roosevelt will bring up approximately 15 titles--some fiction and some biographies.
- Large type and biography will produce approximately 544 biographies; if you limit this to the Main Library, you will view approximately 507 titles.
- Large type Lovely bones will bring up Alice Sebold's novel, as well as her autobiography.