Searching the Catalog: Lists
How to Save a List of Titles (Books, CDs, DVDs, etc.)
- From your list of results, check the box under the book bag icon to the left of each item to be saved and click the Save Selected button at the top or bottom of the page.
- Click the Saved Items button.
- On the next screen, click the View Saved Items button.
- Scroll down to see the list of the items you have saved. You may choose the format for the list by selecting full display, which gives you the author, title and publisher along with the list of which branch owns the item, brief display, or MARC (machine readable cataloging) which is really the code for the Library catalog software program. You can then print the list, email it to yourself, or save it to a disk.
To Email Your List
- Enter your email address in the Mail To box.
- Click the Submit button. The note, Email Sent, will appear in red when your list is sent successfully. You will receive your list from the Library Catalog by email.