The Richmond/Senator Milton Marks 圖書分館 於二零零九年五月十六日重開.
- Historic Carnegie building restored
- Additional 4,000 square feet of library space
- Dedicated teen area and expanded children’s room
- New study rooms
- Two-story atrium
- Accessibility improvements and new elevator
- Public art (PDF 130K)
- Historic restoration award (PDF 43K)
The Friends of the San Francisco Public Library continues to raise funds from private donations to pay for new furniture, fixtures, and equipment for the branch libraries. For more information on the Neighborhood Library Campaign, please contact email@example.com .
Building better libraries for stronger communities