A regular meeting of the San Francisco Public Library Commission will be held as follows:
Date: Thursday, February 21, 2002
Time: 4:00 PM
Place: Koret Auditorium, Main Library, lower level
The meeting will be called to order.
1. APPROVAL OF THE JANUARY 17, 2002 MINUTES - ACTION
Presentation of, discussion of, and possible action to approve the Minutes of the regular Commission meeting of January 17, 2002.
Explanatory document: draft Minutes
2. LIBRARY 2002/2003 BUDGET - ACTION
Presentation of and discussion of and possible action to approve a proposed final Commission revision of the 2002/03 Library Budget.
Explanatory documents: draft revised 2002/2003 budget document.
3. CIAC REQUEST (Capital Improvement Advisory Committee) - ACTION
Presentation of, discussion of, and possible action to approve a request for fiscal year 2002/03 capital improvement projects to be forwarded to the CIAC (Capital Improvements Advisory Committee).
4. BOND PROGRAM MANAGER’S REPORT - DISCUSSION
(This is a discussion item to allow the Branch Library Bond Program Manager to report on recent bond program related activities and make announcements.)
This report will consist of an informational presentation: Tim Kelly, Landmarks Preservation Advisory Committee; regular reports: Program budget and schedule; active projects; and community outreach; and special reports: a design excellence program.
Explanatory document: Program budget and schedule report.
5. PROP. 14 (State Library Bond) REPORT - DISCUSSION
Presentation on and discussion of Prop. 14 (State Library Bond) and proposed San Francisco Public Library project applications.
Explanatory document: Prop. 14 (State Library Bond) projects report.
6. PUBLIC COMMENT - DISCUSSION
(This item to allow members of the public to comment on matters within the commission’s purview as well as introduce new agenda for the commission’s consideration.)
7. ADJOURNMENT - ACTION
(requires motion and public comment)
- Public comment will be taken before or during the Library Commission's consideration of each agenda item.
- * Explanatory documents: Copies of explanatory documents listed in this agenda, and other related materials received by the Library Commission after the posting of this agenda, can be obtained from the Office of the Library Commission, Main Library, 6th Floor and also, to the extent possible, will be available on the Library’s website at http://sfpl.org.
02/29/02 - M.Housh, Commission Secretary