- “Dear, I have no objection to anything.”
A Look at the City in Armistead Maupin’s "Tales of the City"
September 8 - January 8, 2015, Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center Exhibit Space
- booksXdesign 2014
September 13 - December 11, 2014, Main Library, Atrium
- Compositions: A Filipino American Experience
September 20 - December 7, 2014, Main Library, Skylight Gallery Exhibit Area
- Ohlone Elders and Youth Speak:
Restoring A California Legacy
September 27 - January 4, 2015, Main Library, Jewett Gallery
- War Ink: Veteran Memorial Tattoo Art
Photographic installation hosted online, and supplemented by audio interview content of the story and meaning behind tattoo artwork.
- Looking for veterans from San Francisco County to San Benito County to join in July .
War Ink application (PDF)