Go to sfpl.org on your mobile device and find an optimized version of the web site that is easier to use from your phone. Visit the mobile site http://sfpl.org/mobile.xhtml.php now.
Find what you’re looking for on-the-go with:
- Full search of the SFPL catalog
- Branch library locations, hours and directions
- Complete listing of current library events
- Quick log in to your library record
- What you need to get a library card
- Email or text a reference question directly from your phone
Best of all, it’s available in English, Chinese and Spanish.
Get to it Faster
- On your iPhone/iPod Touch: tap the icon (the + icon on an older iPhone) and add it to your home screen next to your favorite apps.
- On your Blackberry: click the menu key button (Blackberry Logo), click on "Add Bookmark" and then click "Add."
- On your Android device (default Web browser): click the menu icon, click "Bookmarks" and then click "Add Bookmark."