Bases de Datos
- Biography in Context
- Full text biographies and articles on contemporary and historical figures worldwide.
- Oxford Dictionary of National Biography
- Over 55,000 biographies describing the lives of people who shaped the history of the British Isles and beyond.
- Salem History/Salem Press
- Contains online versions of “Great Lives from History: Notorious Lives” and “Milestone Documents in American History.”
- Something About the Author
- Offers biographies of over 12,000 children’s authors and illustrators. Famous authors and those just starting their careers are included with excerpts of interviews, photographs, and samples of their work.
- Literature Resource Center
- Biographies, articles, criticism, overviews, glossary and more on writers and literature.
- Science Online/Facts on File
- Presents a broad range of scientific disciplines through extensive definitions, essays, diagrams, biographies, and experiments.
- Hottest breaking news, celebrity photos, fashion, videos and games from People Magazine.
- A free, authoritative, and respected reference for Internet users. Includes over 30,000 selected biographies of people in a variety of disciplines.
- The ultimate online destination for teen videos and news on celebrities, entertainment, music, and fashion.
Ayuda con la Tarea Escolar
- Official website of The White House and owned by the United States Government. Along with current news pertaining to the President, press briefings, proclamations, executive orders, and any speeches the President has made on the radio, it offers general U.S. history information and brief biographical articles of past and current U.S. Presidents, as well as their First Ladies.
- Also known as Open Directory Project (ODP), DMOZ.org is a multi-lingual open content directory of World Wide Web links. It is owned by Netscape, but maintained by a community of volunteer editors. Using the link above, young researchers may access authoritative biographies from an extensive list of well-known figures, both past and present, in many different disciplines.