- Denim Bike Bag with GoGo Crafts
- Make a denim bike bag with GoGo Crafts! All materials provided. Space is limited. Call to reserve a spot. For youth, see ages listed below.
- Saturday, July 26, 2-4p.m. Potrero Branch, call 415 355 2822, ages 12 and up
Tuesday, July 29, 2-3:30p.m. Main Library, Children's Center, call 415-557-4599, ages 10-18
- Saturday, August 2, 2-4p.m. Presidio Branch (option: make a cross body bag)
Animation using iPads and clay. Let by C.I.T.Y. Teens from Children's Creativity Museum. For ages 12-18.
- Saturday, July 26, 2-4p.m. West Portal Branch. Register: email@example.com
- Thursday, July 31, 3-5p.m. Glen Park Branch
- Saturday, August 2, 2-4p.m. Chinatown Branch. Register: 355-2888
- T(w)een Knitting Circle/Merced
- Join us for a fun hour of knitting. Bring your favorite knitting projects and learn new tricks to make your projects even groovier. If you don't know how to knit, learn the basics and get started. We'll even provide knitting needles and yarn. For ages 10 to 16 and all skill levels.
- Tuesday, July 29, 2-3 p.m. Merced Branch
- Manga Drawing with Brian Kolm
- Learn manga style drawing from Brian Kolm of the Cartoon Art Museum! For ages 8 to 18. No drawing experience needed!
Wednesday, July 30, 3-4:30pm Excelsior Branch
Wednesday, August 13, 3-4:30pm Eureka Valley Branch
- Jewelry Making with Chelsee Robinson
Make jewelry for yourself or a friend! All materials provided. For ages 12-18. Space is very limited. To reserve your spot, contact the number below.
- Thursday, July 31, 4-5:30p.m. Bayview Branch, call 415-355-5757
- Thursday, August 7, 5-6:30p.m. Glen Park Branch, 415-355-2858
- Destiny Arts Martial Arts!
Empower yourself with Martial Arts Basics from Destiny Arts! For ages 10-18.
- Wednesday, August 6, 4:30-5:30p.m. Excelsior Branch
Saturday, August 9, 1:30-2:30p.m. Oceanview Branch
Saturday, August 9, 4:30-5:30p.m. Bayview Branch, 415-355-5757 to reserve spot
- Destiny Arts Salsa Basics!
Destiny Arts teaches you salsa basics to take to the dance floor! For ages 10-18. Space is limited. Registration required: 415-355-2898.
- Thursday, August 7, 2-3p.m. Ingleside Branch