- Saturday Snacktivity!
- Join us every Saturday at 11 am for a healthy snack and a fun activity! With food provided by the Potrero Whole Foods, we will offer a wholesome snack and a craft, Legos, board games, or some other thing to do!
- Saturday, August 16, 11 a.m-12 p.m. Potrero Branch
Saturday, August 23, 11 a.m-12 p.m. Potrero Branch
Saturday, August 30, 11 a.m-12 p.m. Potrero Branch
- Great Teen Book Swaps
- FREE book! Just swap us a review. Here's how it works: the Teen Librarian will bring out several books (new, old, and ones that have not been published yet) and allow teens the chance to browse through them for one that you'd like to keep. You will, in turn, swap us a review of the book by the end of the month. For ages 12-18.
Saturday, August 16, 4-5:30p.m. West Portal Branch
Thursdays, August 21, 3-5:30p.m. Parkside Branch
Friday, August 22, 3:30-5:30p.m. Glen Park Branch
Tuesday, August 26, 3:30-5p.m. Excelsior Branch
Thursdays, August 28, 3-5:30p.m. Parkside Branch
- Rainbow Loom Bracelets!
- Kick off the new school year and make a rainbow loom bracelet. For ages 10-18. For more information, please contact Marla at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 355-2868.
Wednesday, August 20, 4-5:30p.m. Excelsior Branch
- Homeless Youth Alliance Hosts Game Group
- Drop in for games and snacks every Friday, 2:30 - 4:00 PM. Hosted by Homeless Youth Alliance.
- Friday, August 22, 2:30-4 p.m. Park Branch, Meeting Room
Friday, August 29, 2:30-4 p.m. Park Branch, Meeting Room
- Board Games for T(w)eens
- Play Connect 4, Candyland, Scrabble, Apples to Apples, Chess, Uno, and other board games. For more information, contact Marla at email@example.com.
- Thursday, August 28, 3:30-5 p.m. Glen Park Branch
- Teen Talkout
- Talk with other teens about how to improve the library. Earn volunteer hours and meet neighborhood teens. Make a difference while learning valuable leadership skills. Teen Talkout will meet and discuss a monthly theme, topic or craft.
- Wednesday, September 3, 3-4:30p.m. Bayview Branch