- Summer Teen Book Trailers
- Find out what's hot this summer as we watch the latest teen book trailers, author interviews, and more. Giveaways and snacks. Ages 12-18. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, July 15, 2-3p.m. Parkside Branch
Animation using iPads and clay. Let by C.I.T.Y. Teens from Children's Creativity Museum. For ages 12-18.
- Wednesday, July 16, 3-4p.m. Bernal Heights Branch
- Thursday, July 17, 3-5p.m. North Beach Branch
- Saturday, July 19, 2-4p.m. Presidio Branch
- Saturday, July 26, 2-4p.m. West Portal Branch. Register: email@example.com
- Thursday, July 31, 3-5p.m. Glen Park Branch
- Saturday, August 2, 2-4p.m. Chinatown Branch. Register: 355-2888
- So I Married an Axe Murderer
- An offbeat, hatchet-driven romance about a wedlock-shy coffee house poet (Mike Myers) whose perfect woman (Nancy Travis) just might be a serial killer. 93 minutes. 1993. PG-13 rating. This film is part of the Library film festival showing movies set in and/or filmed in San Francisco.
- Sunday, July 20; 2-4p.m. Potrero Branch, meeting room
- Manga Drawing with Brian Kolm
- Learn manga style drawing from Brian Kolm of the Cartoon Art Museum! For ages 8 to 18. No drawing experience needed!
- Tuesday, July 22, 4-5:30p.m. North Beach Branch
Wednesday, July 23, 3-4:30pm Bayview Branch, Register: 415-355-5757
Wednesday, July 30, 3-4:30pm Excelsior Branch
Wednesday, August 13, 3-4:30pm Eureka Valley Branch
- Code Camp for Teens
- Learn how to do basic computer coding and make your own web site page! No previous experience necessary. Ages 11-18. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-557-4599.
- Thursday, July 24, 4:30-6p.m. Main Children's Center
- Video Editing
- Learn video editing using Windows Movie Maker with Belle Ao. Basic computer knowledge required. Space limited. Ages 12 and up. Register: email@example.com or call 415-355-2888.
- Friday, July 25; 3-5p.m. Chinatown Branch
- T(w)een Knitting Circle/Merced
- Join us for a fun hour of knitting. Bring your favorite knitting projects and learn new tricks to make your projects even groovier. If you don't know how to knit, learn the basics and get started. We'll even provide knitting needles and yarn. For ages 10 to 16 and all skill levels.
- Tuesday, July 29, 2-3 p.m. Merced Branch