Summer Stride 2016 is Here!
Summer Stride 2016 will run from May 7 – August 14th 2016.
Read to Win!
Summer readers of all ages can choose between the 2016 Reading Ranger Badge or the 2016 library tote bag as their finishing prize for Summer Stride. All ages will be eligible to receive the prize after completing 15 hours of reading, listening, or learning! Both prizes feature artwork by Christian Robinson.
Prizes available beginning June 1. Whether you choose the badge or the bag, we hope to see you strutting down the street with summer stride pride!
How to Join
Pick up a paper tracking guide with instructions at any neighborhood library or bookmobile.
Visit Your Library!
- Pick up an activity guide for fun Summer Stride activities.
- Borrow books, CDs, DVDs and more.
- Attend free events for all ages.
- One Summer Stride sign up per person.
- Ask about group sign-ups!
All participants can enter the weekly raffle starting Friday, May 27! Raffle prizes include museum passes, gift certificates, and more! Pick up and return the raffle ticket at your local library. There is a limit of one raffle ticket per person per day. Visit your local library for details.
- All Ages Reading Lists
- SFUSD Recommended Summer Reading Booklist (PDF)
- Summer Reading Kid's Lists 2016