Chinese Center - 3rd Floor
100 Larkin St.
The Chinese Center, part of the International Center, contains books in English and in Chinese about China, Chinese culture and the Chinese in United States.
Collections and Services Available
- Staff and information services available at the International Center
- Languages spoken: Cantonese and Mandarin
- Two public-use Internet computers with Chinese language display
- Monthly classes in Cantonese and Mandarin demonstrating the Internet and the Library’s online catalog
- Schedule group visits and tours by calling 557-4430
- Ongoing book exchange with sister cities Shanghai and Taipei