Resource Collection for Learning Differences - 3rd Floor
100 Larkin St.
The Resource Collection for Learning Differences provides extensive information for adults and children with dyslexia, attention disorders and other learning differences and also their families, friends and professionals.
Collections and Services Available
- Books, audio and video cassettes on learning differences for adults, teens and children.
- Magazines and newsletters concerned with learning differences and related topics.
- State-of-the-art assistive devices to provide and enhance library accessibility for people with learning differences.
- Public awareness workshops and lectures featuring experts who address topics of interest on learning differences.
- Programs | Program flyers
- San Francisco's Main Library is the first public library in the United States to have services that singularly focus on learning differences
- The Resource Collection for Learning Differences was established in 1993 with a commitment of support and guidance from the Roberts Foundation and Schwab Learning, a service of the Charles and Helen Schwab Foundation.