SAN FRANCISCO’S WATCH DOGS---THE CIVIL GRAND JURY
2:30 - 3:30
Ocean View Meeting Room
345 Randolph Street
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to this brief presentation by former civil grand jurors and get the answers. Feel free to ask other questions at the following discussion period.
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
Saturday, October 29, 2016, 2:00 pm
, Sunset Children's Area
- Ghosts, Sinners and Secret Places
Monday, October 31, 2016, 4:30 pm
- Film: Islands of Sanctuary
Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 6:00 pm
More related events