SAN FRANCISCO’S WATCH DOGS---THE CIVIL GRAND JURY
2:30 - 3:30
Ocean View Meeting Room
345 Randolph Street
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to this brief presentation by former civil grand jurors and get the answers. Feel free to ask other questions at the following discussion period.
- Heart Jump Bouquet: The life and poetry of John Trudell
Saturday, February 13, 2016, 12:00 pm
, Mission General Floor Area
- Richmond SFPD Community Meeting
Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 7:00 pm
- 36th Annual Black Cuisine Soul Food Festival
Saturday, March 5, 2016, 11:00 am
More related events