San Francisco's Watch Dogs: The Civil Grand Jury
7:00 - 8:00
Merced General Floor Area
155 Winston Drive
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How does it work?: selection of issues studied and how investigations are done.
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then & Now
Saturday, May 7, 2016, 11:00 am
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
Saturday, May 7, 2016, 3:30 pm
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
Monday, May 9, 2016, 10:00 am
More related events