San Francisco's Watch Dogs: The Civil Grand Jury
7:00 - 8:00
Merced General Floor Area
155 Winston Drive
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How does it work?: selection of issues studied and how investigations are done.
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Online Job Search & Digital Economy Opportunities
Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 9:30 am
- Book a Librarian in Russian
Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 10:30 am
- WeChat 101
Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 10:30 am
, Sunset Children's Area
More related classes