SF Civil Grand Jury Association
3:00 - 4:00
Ingleside Meeting Room
1298 Ocean Ave
Come learn about San Francisco's Civil Grand Jury.
You will hear about:
- What is the purpose of the grand jury?
- Who are the people who serve on the grand jury?
- How it works: selection of issues studied, and how investigations are done?
- Does anything happen with the jury’s findings and recommendations?
Come to the community meeting and get the answers. And ask other questions at the discussion period following the brief presentation by former civil grand jurors.
- Veterans Resource Center Drop-In
Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 12:00 pm
- Film: Fire and Ice
Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 6:00 pm
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
Saturday, October 29, 2016, 2:00 pm
, Sunset Children's Area
More related events