Cowgirl Creamery Cooks
2:00 - 4:00
Latino/Hispanic Meeting Room A/B
100 Larkin St.
Local cheesemakers, Sue Conley and Peggy Smith, owners of Cowgirl Creamery, talk about their book, Cowgirl Creamery Cooks. Their cookbook is a primer on tasting, buying, storing, pairing, and appreciating all kinds of cheese. Sue and Peggy also talk about their part in the organic food movement and creating an artisanal creamery. Tasting, book signing and book sale follows.
- Anchor Brewing Co. Tour -- WAIT LIST ONLY!
Thursday, January 26, 2017, 3:30 pm
- If I am not Black, what does Black Lives Matter mean to me?
Tuesday, February 7, 2017, 4:30 pm
- Parents, Peers and Pasta
Wednesday, February 8, 2017, 5:30 pm
More related events
- Connecting Home Owners and Home Seekers
Thursday, January 26, 2017, 6:00 pm
, Merced General Floor Area
- Growing Roses in the San Francisco Bay Area
Saturday, February 4, 2017, 1:00 pm
- Your Mission Community Market
Saturday, February 11, 2017, 3:00 pm