January 3 – February 14, 2017
Return your overdue items, clear your record and begin enjoying all of the fabulous resources that the Library has to offer!
You can renew your materials online with your library card number and PIN/password. Renew materials Instructions:
- Go to the Log In page.
- Enter your Library card number or username, and PIN/password.
- Select checkbox next to the item(s) you want to renew.
- Click on the Renew button
To renew items by telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, call: (415) 557-4511. Or go to Renew Items by Telephone for more information.
Renew items in person at the Main Library or any neighborhood branch location.
Some items may not be renewable due to:
- Outstanding holds (requests) by other patrons
- Fines above $10
- An expired Library card (Registration)
- You may have already renewed the item the maximum number of times (3 renewals per item).
Call Borrower Services at 415-557-4400 for questions about your account.