Instructions if You are not Signed In
- Click on the "Sign In" link on the top right corner of our page to sign in to your library record
- Click on "Search the Catalog" to find an item in the Catalog, click the "Is it Available?" button to display the item
- Click the "Request" button at the top or bottom of your screen.
- Make sure you select a Pickup Location from the drop-down menu.
You may continue adding additional items to your request list without re-entering your PIN as long as you remain logged in to your Library record. The default cancellation date is six months from the date you place the request.
[Additional Way to Save Multiple Items]
If you are not already logged in, another way to place multiple requests is to use the "Save Result" feature, where you save your search records and then place your requests all at once by selecting them from your saved list.
- Click the "Save Result" button at the top of the screen of the item you want to request (this is after you have clicked the "Is it Available?" button.
- Continue searching and clicking "Save Result" for each item you want to save.
- When you are ready to request the items you saved, click the "Saved Items" button at the top. Click the "Place Holds on Saved Items" button. A list of your saved records will appear at the bottom of the screen. If you don’t want to request all of the items on your list, select the ones you want by clicking inside the check boxes. Enter the requested information and select the appropriate "Request" button.
You can always ask a librarian to demonstrate these steps to you, or take one of our free classes at the Main Library.