Agenda - April 20, 2005
San Francisco Public Library
Technology & Privacy Advisory Committee
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
5:00 - 7:00 PM
Childrenâ€™s Center, Main Library
2. The role of the advisory committee.
3. The proposed process and time schedule.
4. Presentation on library proposal to implement Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and review of concerns about RFID.
5. Identification of the committeeâ€™s informational needs.
6. Plan for the next meeting.
Members of the public are welcome to observe this meeting.
Public testimony on these issues can be made during Public Comment at any regularly scheduled Library Commission meeting or during the public forum that will be held on these issues, tentatively scheduled for the June 16, 2005 Library Commission meeting from 6:00-7:30 PM.