November 4, 2014 Statewide General Election
November 4, 2014 was a general election in San Francisco. San Francisco voters cast their ballots for local ballot measures and local offices. It was also a Statewide General Election with voting for state executive and congressional offices and state measures.
The next election will be the San Francisco Municipal Election to be held November 3, 2015. This page will be updated as more information is made available.
- Watch streaming video from the SF Department of Election of the vote-by-mail processing and count.
- Unofficial San Francisco November 4, 2014 election results, including ranked choice (RCV) updates and premliminary Statement of the Vote.
- Semi-official election results from the State of California including maps and county-by-county reporting status.
- 12/02/2014 - The last day for the San Francisco Department of Elections to certify the final results of the November election.
- 12/12/2014 - The last day for the California Secretary of State to prepare, certify, and file a statement of the vote from the compiled election returns.
November 2014 San Francisco Voter Guides & Ballots
November 2014 California Voter Guides & Ballots
Register to Vote
Voting in San Francisco
Historic Election Information
California Statement of the Vote
Electoral College Process
What is the Electoral College?