- Science Online (middle school +)
- From biology to weather and climate; includes experiments, diagrams and timelines by grade and specialty
- Teen Health & Wellness (middle school +)
- Answers questions about conditions, disorders and mental well-being. Includes hotlines, applied skills and resources.
- Student Resources in Context (middle school +)
- Subject based resources including essays, analyses, magazines, newspapers, audio and video clips. Topics include Astronomy (stars), Health (Asthma), and other basic science concepts (light).
- Psychology Collection (high school +)
- A great tool for high schoolers and college-prep students. Offers articles, subject and publication searches published between 1980 – 2012.
- GreenR (high school +)
- Contains over 600 journals, interactive maps, podcasts, videos and more with a focus on sustainability and environmental issues. Global reference on the environment, energy and natural resources.
- California Academy of Sciences
- Aquarium, Planetarium and Natural History Museum
- Randall Museum
- The Randall Museum houses changing science, art, and interactive exhibits. Permanent areas of the Museum include a live animal exhibit, a woodshop, a greenhouse, and gardens.
- Lawrence Hall of Science
- Have fun with hands on science in the Berkeley hills overlooking the San Francisco Bay.
- NASA Ames Exploration Center
- Learn about microgravity, living and working in space, view a real moon rock and visit the Milky Way Galaxy through an immersive theater.
- An interactive science class.
- Healthy Living Links for Adolescents & Youth – SF Dept. of Health
- San Francisco Department of Health links ranging from diet and exercise to mental health services.
- Teen Health Information – National Institute of Health
- Information and links ranging from National Cancer Institute to National Institute on Drug Abuse