Digital Bookmobile showcases eBook lending in San Francisco
Aboard customized tractor-trailer at this event, readers will learn how to check out free eBooks and audiobooks from their area libraries.
What: Digital Bookmobile National Tour Events
Who: San Francisco Public Library and the Digital Bookmobile National Tour
When: May 13
Where: See below for details
· The Digital Bookmobile is a high-tech tractor-trailer that tours the continent spreading awareness for digital libraries and eBooks. The event in San Francisco will provide an engaging experience for readers of all ages.
· Learn how to access library eBooks, audiobooks and more on all major eReading devices—including Windows® and Mac® computers, iPhone®, iPad®, Android™, Windows Phone 7, Kindle®, Sony® Reader and NOOK™.
· Use interactive PCs and Macs® to experience eBooks and audiobooks from libraries in California and around the country.
· Library card holders can also check out digital titles anytime, anywhere by visiting overdrive.com.
· Housed inside a 74-foot-long, 18-wheel tractor-trailer, the Digital Bookmobile is a modern take on the traditional bookmobile that has served communities for decades.
· Both the events and the service are free to patrons. You can see a full schedule at www.digitalbookmobile.com.
Tuesday, May 13 (11 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
San Francisco Public Library – Main
100 Larkin St. (parking on Fulton St)
San Francisco, CA
The Digital Bookmobile is operated by OverDrive, Inc.
To check out and download digital books and more, visit www.overdrive.com
For images and more information, visit www.digitalbookmobile.com.
B-roll available upon request.
Contact: Heather Tunstall, 216.573.6886 x251, email@example.com