How it works
- You must be 13 by June 5th 2010 to register.
- Register at your local library starting June 5th 2010. You will receive a Go With the Flow gameboard.
- Complete 6 tasks on the gameboard. Activities include reading, visiting environmental places in San Francisco, getting friends to sign up, or going to library events!
- When you complete your 6 activities, come back to the library by July 31, 2010, to claim your prize: a flash drive and raffle ticket–to win a MacBook, iPod Nano, Nintendo Wii or MP3 players! You must be present to win grand prizes on August 4, 2010 from 4:00pm – 6:00pm at the Main Library.
- Get your game board signed off by the librarian (anywhere on the form) and keep it – this is your party invitation to the Teen Summer Read Party and the Grand Prize Raffle!!
Go With The Flow Summer Booklist
These books can be found at San Francisco Public Library. Ask a librarian for help!
- Water stewardship : a 30 day program to protect and conserve our water resources / by David Gershon.
- Blue Planet Run : the race to provide safe drinking water to the world / foreword by Robert Redford
- Hold your water! : 68 things you need to know to keep our planet blue / by Wyland
- Generation green : the ultimate teen guide to living an eco-friendly life / by Linda Sivertsen and Tosh Sivertsen
- Water, use less–save more : 100 water-saving tips for the home / by Jon Clift & Amanda Cuthbert.
- Children of the Sea / by Daisuke Igarashi
- Water: Tales of Elemental Spirits / by Robin McKinley, et al
- Max: A Maximum Ride Novel / by James Patterson
- The Caretaker Trilogy / by David Klass
- Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind volumes 1-7 / by Hayao Miyazaki
Check out the SFUSD Recommended Reading!