- Skateboarding: Legendary Tricks (2007)
- Skateboarding is Not a Crime: 50 Years of Street Culture
- Skateboarding : Rails, Rails, Rails (2007)
- Surfing : Rules, Tips, Strategy, and Safety (2005)
- Surfer Girl: A Guide to the Surfing Life
- Girls Got Game: Sports Stories and Poems
- Winning Basketball for Girls
- LeBron James: The Rise of a Star
- The Greatest: Muhammad Ali
- The Jump: Sebastian Telfair and the High Stakes Business of High School Ball (2005)
- Only the Strong Survive: The Odyssey of Allen Iverson
- Yoga Exercises for Teens: Developing a Calmer Mind and a Stronger Body (2009)
- MX: The Way of the Motocrosser
- Skater Girl: a Girl’s Guide to Skateboarding (2007)
- WWE Legends (2006)
by Badillo, Doug
Dozens of spectacular skateboarding stunts combined with technical information. Includes a history of tricks, featuring their legendary inventors.
The history and culture of skateboarding are explored here with many dramatic photos. A must for any skateboarding fan!
by Goodfellow, Evan
Guide to learning skateboarding tricks on handrails. Explores tricks in sequential photographs with captions. Also discusses the history of rail skateboarding and includes biographies of influential riders.
by Green, Naima
Explains the techniques and etiquette of the sport, examines surfing gear, provides safety tips, and looks at how surfing has changed since the 1960s.
by Lake, Sanoe
The ultimate surfing handbook for girls provides tips for time in and out of the water.
by Macy, Sue
This collection includes original short stories and poems about girls playing a variety of sports.
by Miller, Faye Young
Learn strategies, tips, and more to improve your game.
by Morgan, David Lee
Learn how LeBron James overcame a difficult childhood to become one of basketball’s biggest stars.
by Myers, Walter Dean
This illustrated biography of the world’s greatest boxing star follows his career and concerns in and out of the boxing ring.
by O’Connor, Ian
A rags-to-riches story of a kid from the Coney Island projects who succeeds in leaving behind the chaos, violence and economic hardship at home for a multi-milliondollar life of professional ball and product endorsement.
by Platt, Larry
Follow the exciting career of Philadelphia 76er Allen Iverson as he conquers the world of pro basketball.
by Purperhart, Helen
The exercises and games in this easy-to-follow guide are designed to help teens work out and train their bodies in a relaxed way. Benefits of yoga include body awareness, flexibility, concentration, stress reduction, and self-expression.
by The Editors of Racer X Illustrated
The history of motocross is told through photographs and profiles of 14 leaders in the sport.
by Segovia, Patty
Reveals the ins and outs of skateboarding to young women, from simple tricks to advanced techniques, as well as lingo and fashion.
by Solomon, Brian
Fans guide to professional wrestling legends in the ring. Quick stats and descriptions of their most famous matches.