- Becoming Mary Mehan: Two Novels (Armstrong, Jennifer.)
- Tangerine (Bloor, Edward.)
- Things Not Seen (Clements, Chris.)
- Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes (Crutcher, Chris.)
- Of Sound Mind (Ferris, Jean.)
- Out of the Fire (Froese, Deborah.)
- Tending to Grace (Fusco, Kimberly Newton)
- Where I Want to Be (Griffin, Adele.)
- Sweetblood (Hautman, Pete.)
- Kissing Doorknobs (Hesser, Terry Spencer.)
After the war, former Civil War nurse Mary falls in love with a musician who has lost his hearing.
12-year-old Paul, who is legally blind, fights for the right to play on his school’s soccer team and learns the truth about how he lost his sight.
Having turned invisible overnight, 15-year-old Bobby becomes friends with Alicia, a blind teenager who helps him with his problem.
Overweight Eric and burn victim Sarah Byrnes bonded in junior high to fight off bullies, but now Eric must try to help Sarah, the toughest person he has ever known, who has become catatonic.
The only hearing member of his family, high school senior Theo feels burdened by the task of interpreting for them, especially his demanding artist mother.
Life is no longer about good hair, boyfriends and parties after 16-year-old Dayle is severely burned at a bonfire party.
14-year-old Cornelia, left to live in a run-down house with her great aunt, struggles with the embarrassment over her pronounced stutter and finds a new voice.
In alternating chapters, Jane and Lily, two sisters, one dead the other alive, grapple with Jane’s mental illness and its effects on both of them.
16-year-old Lucy, thinks her diabetes may make her a potential vampire, but her research turns dangerous when she meets a real vampire online.
14-year-old Tara is smart, pretty, nice and popular, but also suffers from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, which creates havoc in her life, especially at home.