2005, 103 minutes
This shocking and illuminating film presents the found footage of grizzly bear activists Timothy Treadwelll and Amie Huguenard. The couple had lived among the grizzlies for thirteen years developing an unprecedented bond with the creatures. The couple was tragically killed by the grizzlies in October of 2003 and Herzog takes hundreds of hours of their personal footage and notes and tries to re-construct their story.
- Flix at The Mix
- Domingo 30 de Abril de 2017, 12:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Mix: Carpet Garden
- Films for Adults: Cat People
- Lunes 1 de Mayo de 2017, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Movie: Queen of Katwe
- Miércoles 3 de Mayo de 2017, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones