The exhibit is drawn from the Art, Music and Recreation Center's collections featuring programs, posters, newspaper clippings and other ephemera from the Library's historical files.
The focus of the exhibit is on the Symphony's connection to San Francisco's musical life focusing on popular concerts and children's concerts.
Correspondence from the papers of Alfred Hertz, the Symphony's second conductor during the years 1915 to 1930, will also be on view.
- Dances for Camera
- Sábado 29 de Abril de 2017, 2:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Martes 2 de Mayo de 2017, 10:30 am
- Free karaoke evening at Ingleside Library!
- Viernes 5 de Mayo de 2017, 3:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones