Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Thursdays at Noon Films: To Be or Not to Be
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, April 30, 2017, 1:30 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, May 1, 2017, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room